Here are some sample questions that have been used in the past
1. Put the following major league baseball groups (nicknames) in chronological order:
- Big Red Machine
- Murderer’s Row
- Gas House Gang
- Tinker to Evans to Chance
- Da Bumbs
- Whiz Kids
- Miracle Mets
- Nasty Boys
- Killer Bee’s
2. According to Goggle Maps,on what interstate highway would you travel the greatest distance if you made a trip from Big Sur to Palo Duro State Park?
3. Match the group name to its animal:
gaggle, murder, covey, herd, school cede, flock, pod, business, horde
- deer, badger, ferret, crow, camel, dolphin,quail. geese, deer, hampster
4. If you lived in North Mankato, what is the first name of your Minnesota State Senator’s spouse?
5. How did Jimmy Buffet injure himself in Margaritaville? Where did that object come from?
6. What words do these sets of letters stand for?
- AM as in 7:00AM
- USB (the computer plug in or slot)