Program of the Year
- The program/school must provide a model in leadership, curriculum, structure, outreach, outcomes, and innovation from which other schools/programs can take inspiration.
- The program/school should reflect the vision and mission of MAAP.
- The program/school must have active MAAP members on staff.
Staff of the Year
- The recipient must exemplify outstanding innovation and leadership in learning options education.
- The recipient has made a significant contribution to their students, their program, MAAP, and/or their communities.
- The recipient should reflect the vision and mission of MAAP.
- The recipient must be an active MAAP member.
NOTE: Staff members nominated for this award must not have receive this award or are/have been a MAAP board member within the past three years.
Here is a link for nominations for both the School and Staff of the Year.
Nomination for School and Staff of the Year
Please respond by December 1, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. After that date and time, the nominations will be closed.