Program of the Year
- The program/school must provide a model in leadership, curriculum, structure, outreach, outcomes, and innovation from which other schools/programs can take inspiration.
- The program/school should reflect the vision and mission of MAAP.
- The program/school must have active MAAP members on staff.
Staff of the Year
- The recipient must exemplify outstanding innovation and leadership in learning options education.
- The recipient has made a significant contribution to their students, their program, MAAP, and/or their communities.
- The recipient should reflect the vision and mission of MAAP.
- The recipient must be an active MAAP member.
NOTE: Staff members nominated for this award must not have receive this award or are/have been a MAAP board member within the past three years.
Thank you for wonderful submissions for this year’s awards. We’ll see you Thursday, February 9th to announce and celebrate our wonderful staff of the year and school of the year. See you in Mankato.